With levels of childhood obesity at an all-time high, it’s vital the next Government takes strong action to protect the health of the next generation. Fully implementing the soft drinks industry levy, closing loopholes to restrict junk food marketing to children and clearer labelling will all help tackle the obesogenic environment.
- Statement: prevention green paper
- The Government’s role in reducing obesity – what’s the public view?
- Statement: The soft drinks industry levy
- Public and health experts give green light to new PM to push on with plans to tackle obesity
- An exercise in consensus building: updating the OHA’s joint position statement