With levels of childhood obesity at an all-time high, it’s vital the next Government takes strong action to protect the health of the next generation. Fully implementing the soft drinks industry levy, closing loopholes to restrict junk food marketing to children and clearer labelling will all help tackle the obesogenic environment.
- “An important step towards encouraging healthy lives” – Guest blog from Chris Askew on calorie labelling
- Guest blog: A parent’s view of junk food marketing
- Blog: Low bars and loopholes – why children are not protected from junk food adverts online
- Advertising Standards Authority bans KFC and Kellogg’s adverts from targeting children
- Junk food brands ignore existing ‘weak’ rules to continue to target kids – statement from OHA and Children’s Food Campaign