With levels of childhood obesity at an all-time high, it’s vital the next Government takes strong action to protect the health of the next generation. Fully implementing the soft drinks industry levy, closing loopholes to restrict junk food marketing to children and clearer labelling will all help tackle the obesogenic environment.
- PHE plans to cut calorie consumption: OHA comment
- Letter to editor: It’s time to get to grips with obesity before obesity takes a grip of the nation
- More than seven in 10 millennials are set to be overweight or obese between the ages of 35-44: Our response to Cancer Research UK analysis
- Blog: Now is the time to go further to protect children from junk food adverts
- Statement: Latest Millennium Cohort Study finds one in five young people obese at age 14