With levels of childhood obesity at an all-time high, it’s vital the next Government takes strong action to protect the health of the next generation. Fully implementing the soft drinks industry levy, closing loopholes to restrict junk food marketing to children and clearer labelling will all help tackle the obesogenic environment.
- Making a bad situation worse: Covid-19 and the impact on childhood obesity
- Outdoor Advertising: A major loophole in food marketing restrictions
- Whatever happened to the updated Nutrient Profiling Model?
- National childhood measurement programme data 2020/21 – OHA response
- Guest blog: To reformulate, or not to reformulate; that is the question