With levels of childhood obesity at an all-time high, it’s vital the next Government takes strong action to protect the health of the next generation. Fully implementing the soft drinks industry levy, closing loopholes to restrict junk food marketing to children and clearer labelling will all help tackle the obesogenic environment.
- OHA on new rules restricting junk food advertising to children
- OHA response to the Scottish National Party’s obesity manifesto commitments
- OHA response to Conservative manifesto pledge on childhood obesity
- OHA response to Liberal Democrat manifesto commitments on obesity
- Response to WHO study on health and well-being of Europe’s youth