With levels of childhood obesity at an all-time high, it’s vital the next Government takes strong action to protect the health of the next generation. Fully implementing the soft drinks industry levy, closing loopholes to restrict junk food marketing to children and clearer labelling will all help tackle the obesogenic environment.
- Putting a price on health – why the Government needs to include adults in their junk food advertising analysis
- Support for a 9pm watershed on junk food adverts – from parents, politicians, academics, doctors, nurses and campaigners and charity leaders
- Protect children from all junk food advertising, say health experts – and parents agree
- Mind the gap: why junk food marketing regulations must reflect children’s changing media habits
- Push ahead with consultations to ensure children grow up healthy