With levels of childhood obesity at an all-time high, it’s vital the next Government takes strong action to protect the health of the next generation. Fully implementing the soft drinks industry levy, closing loopholes to restrict junk food marketing to children and clearer labelling will all help tackle the obesogenic environment.
- OHA Responds to the National Child Measurement Programme 2022-23
- Five Key Learnings from the OHA’s Manifesto Process
- OHA Response to Multi-Buy Promotions Delay
- “Get Behind Our Vision”. Obesity Health Alliance 2023 Parliamentary Reception
- Storing Up a Crisis: Urgent Action Needed on Childhood Obesity